Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope that your Christmas was as wonderful as mine. This year’s Christmas was particularly nice, because I had the last two weeks of December off from work. It was really nice having extra time to spend with James and to catch up on my own projects as well as just generally goof off a bit. We also got to spend a little bit more time with my family at Christmas than usual.
James and I have been paying more attention to our health lately, so we’ve been eating better (well, except for at the holidays), exercising, etc. So, we have each other, our dogs, our health and we are very happy generally.
I also received a lot of wonderful gifts. Here are some of them:
– Nesting ottomans for the living room.
– 2 blanket/throws
– flannel sheets (a surprise favorite!)
– “Blue Dog Speaks” a picture book of “Blue Dog,” the subject of many works by one of my favorite living artists, George Rodrigue
– “State of Denial (Bush At War III)” by Bob Woodward
– “Huckleberry Finn” by Mark Twain
– “Following the Equator” by Mark Twain
– “American Lion” – a biography of President Andrew Jackson
– Jimmy Buffett Live in Anguilla a DVD movie and 2 disc CD of a live concert
– Rock Band for Wii
– iJuke, a retro looking jukebox that doubles as speakers for my iPod
– a device that will play/control my iPod through the factory stereo in my car (including advancing the tracks from the buttons on the steering wheel)
– a universal remote for all the audio/visual components
– an Eagles concert DVD
I got lots of great stuff! This listing was really an aide-memoire for myself because I am terrible about remembering what I received as gifts.